What do I need to do before my Spray Tan?
- Exfoliate and moisturise the night before the tan (not on the day of the tan), paying particular attention to the elbows, knees, ankles and problem dry areas.
- Paint nails and toenails, especially if artificial.
- Wax/shave at least 24/48 hours prior to treatment. This allows the pores time to close. Dotting in pores may appear if not adhered to.
- Avoid using deodorant and perfume prior to your tan.
What do I need to do after my Spray Tan?
- Wear dark loose clothing for after your treatment. Tight clothing or underwear may cause marks.
- Wear flip flops or loose fitting shoes.
- Do not shower or bathe for the development period (at least 8 hours) after your tan.
- Do not exercise or swim during the development period.
- Pat dry after showering and use Sienna x products to prolong the life of your tan and to stay looking gorgeous!
How long does a Spray Tan usually last for?
Your tan will last approx 5 to 7 days.
Will a Spray Tan be OK when you have a pale complexion?
Sienna X has various levels and looks perfect for both pale and dark complexions, giving you a healthy and natural look. Sienna X is 100% safe and does not make you orange like some other solutions.
Will there be any visible lines after my Spray Tan?
No. There will be no visible lines. I always respect the client's modesty so as the client it is your choice as to whether to leave your bra on or not.
Can my treatments be completed at your home?
Yes. The majority of my clients have their treatments completed at their home for convenience, however you are more than welcome to have them done at my house if you wish.
Do you work evenings and weekends?
I am happy to complete your treatments in the day time or evening, whatever suits you best. I also work on Saturday's however this depends upon the treatments required and the location.
I would like to organise a Girly pamper night in with my friends - can you help?
Yes definitely. I have several clients that do this on a regular basis. All I would need is a list of the treatments required before hand to work out how best we can fit this into your planned night. If you are planning a Spray Tan party of 6 or more then as the hostess you will automatically qualify for a free Spray Tan.
Why do I need a patch test before tinting and eyelash extensions?
A patch test is required to make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients within the products.
What areas would you consider travelling to?
This varies and depends upon the treatments being requested, however the areas I mostly cover include Abercynon, Mountain Ash, Pontypridd, Penrhiwceiber, Nelson, Aberdare. If there are multiple treatments then I would also consider travelling to further areas.
What payments options do you accept?
I will accept cash or a pre-paid payment via bacs.
How frequently should I have my treatments?
- Eyelash/Brow Tint (every 4-6 weeks)
- Manicure (every 2-4 weeks)
- Pedicure (every 2-4 weeks)
- Infills (every 2 weeks)
- Waxing (every 4 - 6 weeks depending upon hair growth)